Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'm Just Sulking


Just let me cry out, sulk and not talk for a while
I just want to be alone, listen to my heart
Maybe I'll soon be back to you, with a better feeling.
Do not anger my God.. I'm just sulking.

Only accompanied by silent grief
I know you heard me, looked at me with love
It's just that sometimes I don't understand
The way you loving me

I'm just sulking,
Knowing that I'm not as strong as I'm supposed to be
Knowing that I'm not as good as I'm supposed to be
Let me cry out and hating myself

I know that tomorrow morning, I'll get better
Let the silence of night makes me forget my pain
Let my dream tonight makes me forgive my sorrow
Let your infinite love be a healer for my sick

I hope that tomorrow morning, I'll understand better


No comments:

Post a Comment